Below is a guide for installing the cCloud TV add-on for Kodi.
This is a 3rd party add-on so no please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
How to Install cCloud TV on Kodi Krypton/Leia:
- Download the cCloud Repo from here and save it to a location you can easily access from your Kodi device
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate to where you have downloaded the cCloud repo zip file in the first step and select repository.ccloud.v1.0.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select cCloud Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select cCloud TV
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out