Below is a guide for installing the Chains and Sinister Six add-on for Kodi. This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
- All In One add-on
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPVanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
How to Install Chains and Sinister Six on Kodi Krypton/Leia:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://team-crew.github.ioand select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type crew then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select crew
- Select repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select THE CREW REPO
- Select Video add-ons
- Select CHAINS SINISTERS
- Select Install
- Select OK if using Kodi 18+
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- 250 GB SugarSync Online Storage
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 30 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.