COMPATIBLE WITH KODI 19
Below is a guide for installing the Venom add-on for Kodi. This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
- Exodus fork, requires a debrid account
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPVanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
How to Install Venom on Kodi Krypton/Leia:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
https://123venom.github.ioand select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type venom then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Yes if using Kodi 19 Matrix
- Select venom
- Select repository.venom-x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Venom Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Venom
- Select Install
- Select OK if using Kodi 18+
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Unlimited connections (On IPVanish, 10 on Strong VPN)
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- 250 GB SugarSync Online Storage
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 30 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.