New repo address. March 26th
Below is a guide for installing the Supremacy add-on for Kodi. This is an excellent fork of Exodus.
This is a 3rd party add-on that is not supported by the Kodi Team so do not post questions relating to this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPvanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
How to Install Supremacy on Kodi Krypton 17 / Leia 18:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://2supremacy.uk/repo/and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type sup then click OK
- Go back to your home screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select sup
- Select repository.supremacy-x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select supremacy
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Supremacy
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get discounts off the yearly packages from IPVanish & and Strong VPN Packages which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out