Below is a guide for installing the Selecta Streams add-on for Kodi. This project offers a great little add-on with streams from:
- 24/7 Streams Arconai TV
- TV Schedule
This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
This is an ongoing project so as good as it is now it will only get better as the dev puts more work into it.
How to Install on Kodi Krypton/Leia:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://oblivionbuildz.com/kidjones/hub/ and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath labelled Enter a name for this media source, type hub then click OK
- Go back to your home screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select hub
- Select repository.kidjones-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select hub
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Selecta streams
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out