Below is a guide for installing the Kodzi add-on for Kodi. This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
This add-on allows you to easily install any add-on. Rather than using the built in File Manager just copy and paste the address of any repo or add-on and it will instantly install.
The add-on has a lot of other features which I am going to play around with and then add to this guide but it looks like an excellent addition to your Kodi device.
How to Install Kodzi on Kodi Krypton 17 / Leia 18:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://mrkodz.github.io and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type kodz then click OK
- Go back to your home screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select kodz
- Select plugin.video.kodzi-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification and you will find Kodzi in your Program add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out