Below is a guide for installing the Grid Iron Legends add-on for Kodi.
This is a 3rd party add-on so no please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums. You can follow the dev on Twitter for updates here.
How to Install GridIron Legends on Kodi Krypton / Leia 17 18:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://www.planet-universe.co.ukand select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type ros then click OK
- Go back to your home screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select ros
- Select repository.rings.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Ring of Saturn Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select GridIron Legends
- Select Install
- Select OK
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out