IF DEATHSTAR IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU TRY INSTALLING THE DESTINY OF DEATHSTAR ADD-ON INSTEAD. IT IS A MIX OF DESTINY AND DEATHSTAR AND IS BRILLIANT. YOU CAN INSTALL THAT USING THIS LINK
Below is a guide for installing the amazing DeathStar add-on for Kodi. I promise you that you will love what they are doing with this add-on.
This is a 3rd party add-on so no please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums. If you want to chat about the add-on you can join the Telegram group using this link.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPvanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
How to Install DeathStar on Kodi Krypton 17 / Leia 18:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type ezz then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select ezz
- Select repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select DeathStar
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get discounts off the yearly packages from IPVanish & and Strong VPN Packages which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out