THIS BUILD IS FOR KODI 18 LEIA SO ENSURE YOU HAVE THAT VERSION INSTALLED BEFORE TRYING SO EVERYTHING APPEARS AS IT SHOULD.
Below is a guide for installing the Sit At Home Build for Kodi 18 Leia. The build is from Mr Karma so you can follow him on Twitter for details on future updates to the build.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPvanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
To Install Sit At Home Build on Kodi:
By Default Kodi 18 has Unknown Sources disabled. So we must enable this first. Once this is done it doesn't need doing again. If you have already done this just scroll down a few steps to the section marked Now to install Sit At Home Build for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings
- Select System Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- A warning will now appear asking if you agree that you are responsible for data loss, damage to device etc. As long as you are a sensible user then you are fine. Click Yes
Now to install Sit At Home Build for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://uk1.site/Repo and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media Source and type uk1 then click OK
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select uk1
- Select repository.uk1.-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select uk1
- Select Program add-ons
- Select **Ukodi1 Wizard**
- Select Install
- You will now see a pop-up message regarding the wizard. Click Dismiss
- The wizard will then offer a list of settings which most wizards now offer. Select which settings you would like to keep (Trakt, Real Debrid etc) and then click Continue
- You will now see a popup saying there is no build installed. Select CLICK HERE
- Now select Open to open the wizard
- Select Builds from the wizard interface
- Scroll down and highlight 18 Sit At Home Build
- Move the cursor over to the right and highlight Install and then click Install
- You will now see a pop-up asking if you want to install the build. Select Yes, Install
- The build will now install
- When the build completes installing you will be asked to Force Close, select OK. This should shut down Kodi. If it doesn't then just force close yourself. Once you restart Kodi the build will be installed. Leave it for a couple of minutes for any necessary updates.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out