Below is a guide for installing the Red Wizard Full Build for Kodi. This is a Debrid and Non-Debrid build. This is a 3rd party build so do not post any questions relating to the build. You can join their Telegram Group and ask questions there.
The build contains add-ons including:
Asgard, Scrubs V2, Rising Tides, Absolution, AdultHideout, Chain Reaction, Cumination, Daddy Live, Fen, Fetch, Mad Titan Sports, Magic Dragon, Sport HD, The Loop, VideoDevil and others so you are covered for eveything.
Browse the internet anonymously. Get yourself a VPN to stay protected online. Use the link below to find good deals from NordVPN.
How to Install The Red Wizard Full Build on Kodi:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left, if already using a custom build you will need to find settings in somewhere like System > Settings)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
https://repo.redwizard.xyz/and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source. Type red then click OK
- Press back once your remote/keyboard and select Add-ons
- Select Install from zip file
- If you are doing this on a fresh install you will see a message saying this has been disabled. Just keep following the guide and we'll fix that. If you already have installing from zip files (unknown sources) enabled just skip the next 3 steps
- Click on Settings
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Select Yes
- Press back once your remote/keyboard and select Install from zip file again
- Select red
- Select 20-nexus-plugin.program.theredwizard-x.x.x.zip
- Once installed you will now see a popup regarding settings. Select any you wish to save and then select Continue
- Now select Build Menu
- Select Dismiss
- You will now see the list of builds available in The Red Wizard
- Scroll down and select [20.2] The Red Wizard Full Build (v x.x.x)
- Next click on Data Menu
- Look through this to make sure your Trakt, Debrid and any other data is saved for when you change builds. If none of them are saved just turn them on.
- Now go back a screen and select (The Red Wizard) Install
- Select Yes Install
- The build will now download and install
- Select OK to force close Kodi
- Restart Kodi and leave for a couple of minutes so add-ons can update
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. Seo-Michael.co.uk doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. Seo-Michael.co.uk does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.