Below are 2 guides for installing the Marvel Build for Kodi. The first guide is for users of Kodi 16 and below but can also be used by people who are running Kodi 17+ but using a modded skin. The second guide is for Kodi 17+ but with the default Estuary skin.
This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums. You can follow the builder on Twitter here.
To Install Marvel Build on Kodi:
By Default Kodi 17 has Unknown Sources disabled. So we must enable this first. Once this is done it doesn't need doing again. If you have already done this just scroll down a few steps to the section marked Now to install The Marvel Build for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings
- Select System Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- A warning will now appear asking if you agree that you are responsible for data loss, damage to device etc. As long as you are a sensible user then you are fine. Click Yes
Now to install The Marvel Build for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://www.aces.appboxes.co/repo and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media Source and type aces then click OK
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select unhinged (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select aces
- Select repository.aces-x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Aces Repository
- Select Program add-ons
- Select Marvel Wizard
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- You will now see a popup. Select Dismiss
- The wizard will then offer a list of settings which most wizards now offer. Select which settings you would like to keep (Trakt, Real Debrid etc) and then click Continue
- You will now see a popup saying there is no build installed. Select Build Menu
- You will now see the Marvel Wizard interface. Select Builds from the top left
- Scroll down and select the build applicable to the version of Kodi you are using (17 or 18) and select install from the menu next to the build you have selected
- You will now see a popup asking if you would like to install the build. Select Yes, Install
- The build will now install
- When the build completes installing you will be asked to Force Close. Select OK. This should shut down Kodi. If it doesn't then just force close yourself. Once you restart Kodi the build will be installed. Leave it for a couple of minutes for any necessary updates.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out