Well @pavlarasfrank has brought us another build. I don't think he ever gets to see daylight as he always seems to be knocking out these builds one after another.
This build - Madflix - is built using the fTV skin which is based on the original Fire TV UI. This is a very lite build so is ideal for Firestick users.
To Install Madflix Build on Kodi:
By Default Kodi 17 has Unknown Sources disabled. So we must enable this first. Once this is done it doesn't need doing again. If you have already done this just scroll down a few steps to the section marked Now to install Madflix Build for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings
- Select System Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- A warning will now appear asking if you agree that you are responsible for data loss, damage to device etc. As long as you are a sensible user then you are fine. Click Yes
Now to install Madflix Build for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repoand select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media Source and type mini then click OK
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select mini
- Select repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Select Program add-ons
- Select EzzerMacs Wizard
- Select Install
- A popup will appear. Click Dismiss
- The wizard will then offer a list of settings which most wizards now offer. Select which settings you would like to keep (Trakt, Real Debrid etc) and then click Continue
- You will now see a popup saying there is no build installed. Select Build Menu
- Scroll down and select [17.6] Madflix by Frank (Vx.x.x)
- In the next screen select (EzzerMac) Fresh Install
- You will now see a popup for default settings. Select Continue
- The build will now install
- When the build completes installing you will be asked to Reload Profile or Force Close select Force Close. This should shut down Kodi. If it doesn't then just force close yourself. Once you restatrt Kodi the build will be installed. Leave it for a couple of minutes for any necessary updates.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out