The KodiWorld build is made by Luxurywizard.
This is a 3rd party build and is not supported by the Kodi Team so do not post questions relating to this build in their forums. Follow Luxurywizard on Twitter for help.
Check the images below and then the install guide below them
To Install KodiWorld Build on Kodi:
By Default Kodi 17 has Unknown Sources disabled. So we must enable this first. Once this is done it doesn't need doing again. If you have already done this just scroll down a few steps to the section marked Now to install Kodiworld Build for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings
- Select System Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- A warning will now appear asking if you agree that you are responsible for data loss, damage to device etc. As long as you are a sensible user then you are fine. Click Yes
Now to install KodiWorld Build for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://luxurywizard.space/luxuryand select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media Source and type luxury then click OK
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select luxury
- Select plugin.program.luxurywizard-x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification (this may take a short while so be patient)
- A popup will appear. Click Dismiss
- The wizard will then offer a list of settings which most wizards now offer. Select which settings you would like to keep (Trakt, Real Debrid etc) and then click Continue
- You will now see a popup saying there is no build installed. Select Build Menu
- Scroll down and select [17.6] KodiWorld or KodiWorld 2 (Vx.x.x) KodiWorld is best for Real Debrid Users, if you aren't a Real Debrid user select KodiWorld 2
- In the next screen select (Luxurywizard) Fresh Install
- You will now see a popup for default settings. Select Continue
- The build will now install
- When the build completes installing you will be asked to Reload Profile or Force Close select Force Close. This should shut down Kodi. If it doesn't then just force close yourself. Once you restatrt Kodi the build will be installed. Leave it for a couple of minutes for any necessary updates.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out