The guide below is for installing the Geist Build for Kodi. This is a 3rd party build so no official help is offered in the Kodi forums. You can follow the builder on Twitter here.
How to install Geist Build for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/sgwizardand select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media source
- Type sgwizard and then select OK
- Go back to your home screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select sgwizard
- Select plugin.program.sgwizard.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- The wizard will then offer a list of settings which most wizards now offer. Select which settings you would like to keep (Trakt, Real Debrid, WhiteList etc) and then click Continue (if you have selected WhiteList to keep some add-ons you will now see a popup listing the add-ons you want to keep. Select the ones you want and then click on the Click Here to Continue link at the top. If you haven't selected it go to the next step)
- You will now see a popup saying there is no build installed. Select Build Menu
- Scroll down and select [18.1] SG GEIST (Vx.x)
- In the next screen select (EzzerMac) Fresh Install
- You will now see a popup for default settings. Select Continue
- The build will now install
- When the build completes installing you will be asked to Reload Profile or Force Close select Force Close. This should shut down Kodi. If it doesn't then just force close yourself. Once you restart Kodi the build will be installed. Leave it for a couple of minutes for any necessary updates.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out