Updated for version 3.2.2
Below is a guide for installing the Fire Anime app to your FireStick/Fire TV. Fire anime is an app designed for anime fans as it focuses solely on anime content.
This app has been specifically designed for Android TV’s and Fire Sticks but will work on other android devices.
Join the Fire Anime Reddit group for all discussions about this app.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
I use and can recommend IPvanish. Below is a link to their websites which will give you an extra discount.
- Open Firestick/FireTV
- Select Settings
- In Settings scroll down and select My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- Select Turn On
- Now go back to your Home Screen. Highlight Find and then select Search
- Now use the keyboard and start typing Downloader. Once you see Downloader underneath select it
- In the next screen select the Downloader icon
- Select Download
- Once downloaded select Open
- Select Allow when asked to give Downloader access to files (necessary for it to install APKs)
- Select OK once the app opens
- You will now see the following screen. Select the URL section
- You now need to enter the following URL bit.ly/fa322 and then click Go
- Now select Install
- Once installed select Done
- Now select Delete. We are not deleting the app just the download file to save space on your Fire Stick
- Select Delete again
- Go back to your Fire Stick home screen & selec the App Launcher. Fire Anime will be located in there
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Unlimited connections (On IPVanish)
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- 250 GB SugarSync Online Storage (IPVanish)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 30 day money back guarantee (On IPVanish)
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.