Below is a guide for installing the Fire Anime app to your FireStick/Fire TV . Fire anime is an app designed for anime fans as it focuses solely on anime content.
This app has been specifically designed for Android TV’s and Fire Sticks but will work on other android devices.
Join the Fire Anime Reddit group for all discussions about this app.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPvanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
- Open Firestick/FireTV
- Select Settings
- In Settings select My Fire TV (if you are still on an older version it may say Devices)
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- Select Turn On
- Now go back to your Home Screen and select the Search Icon (magnifying glass)
- Now use the keyboard and start typing Downloader. Once you see Downloader underneath select it
- In the next screen select the Downloader icon
- Select Download
- Once downlaoded select Open
- Select OK once the app opens
- You now need to enter the following URL bit.ly/firani1 and then click Go
- Now select Install
- Fire Anime will start to install
- Once installed you can select Open
- You can now browse the app for your favourite Anime
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out