The durex build is no longer available under the name of Durex but here is the Xanax build which is the same.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPVanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
To Install Xanax Build on Kodi:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://teamdork.xyz/repo/and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath named enter a name for this media Source
- Type dork then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select dork
- Select repository.xanrepo-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Xanax Repository
- Select Program add-oms
- Select XANAX Wizard
- Select Install
- The wizard will then offer a list of settings which most wizards now offer. Just click continue
- You will now see a popup saying there is no build installed. Select Build Menu
- Select any of the Xanax listings (they are all the same build just different servers)
- In next screen select Fresh Install
- When the config popup appears select Yes, install
- The build will now install
- When completed you will see a popup saying Reload or Force Close. Select Force Close
- Now restart Kodi and the build will be in place. Leave it for a few minutes to allow any necessary updates.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out