The Cobalt Blue build is a fantastic looking build that is available from the OneNation wizard. If you already have their wizard installed then you can grab it from there, if not just follow the guide below to install the build.
This will wipe how your current Kodi setup looks.
This is a 3rd party setup and is not supported by the official Kodi team so please do not post questions relating to this build in the official Kodi forums.
How to Install Cobalt Build Kodi:
By Default Kodi 17 has Unknown Sources disabled. So we must enable this first. Once this is done it doesn't need doing again. If you have already done this just scroll down a few steps to the section marked Now to install the build
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings
- Select System Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- A warning will now appear asking if you agree that you are responsible for data loss, damage to device etc. As long as you are a sensible user then you are fine. Click Yes
Now to install the build
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://onenation.info/Portal(note it is an upper case P in Portal) and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath that is marked Enter a name for this media Source
- Type Portal (it should already default to that) then click OK
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Portal
- Select plugin.program.onenationportal-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
- The wizard will then offer a list of settings which most wizards now offer. Look through and see if you want to check any and then select continue or OK
- You will now see a popup saying there is no build installed. Select Build Menu
- Scroll down to the Krypton Builds section and select [17.6] Cobalt - Server 1 or 2 (v x.x.x)
- In next screen select Fresh Install
- When the config popup appears select Continue
- The build will now install
- When completed you will see a popup saying Reload or Force Close. Select Force Close
- Now restart Kodi and the build will be in place. Leave it for a few minutes to allow any necessary updates.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out