Below is a guide for installing the Aeon Nox 4K Build for Kodi. This is a 3rd party build so please do not post questions on the official Kodi forums relating to this build. You can follow the Phoenix Builds on Twitter here to talk about this and other builds.
How to Install Aeon Nox 4K Build for Kodi 18
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://phoenixwizarduk.com/wizardand select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type pho then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- If you see the Unknown Sources Disabled popup here click on Settings turn on Unknown Sources, select Yes, go back one screen and select Install from zip file again
- Select pho
- Select plugin.program.phoenixwizard.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- You will now see a popup regarding settings. You can select any you wish to save and then click continue.
- Now select Build Menu in the next window
- Scroll down and select [xx.x] Aeon Nox 4K (vx.x.x)
- Scroll down and select (Phoenix UK) Fresh Install or Standard Install. Fresh install will wipe all your other add-ons and settings
- Select Continue or Yes, Install depending on which option you selected before
- The build will now download and install
- Click Force Close when finished and that will force close Kodi
- Open Kodi and leave for a couple of minutes so any updates can be completed
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out