Below is a guide for installing the One Screen Navigation Build for Kodi. This is a 3rd party build so please do not post questions on the official Kodi forums relating to this build. You can follow the builder on Twitter here.
How to Install 1.S.N Build for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://ezzer-mac.com/sgwizardand select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type sgwizard then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select sgwizard
- Select plugin.program.sgwizard-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- You will now see a popup regarding settings. You can select any you wish to save and then click continue.
- Select Build Menu
- Scroll down and select [18.7] 1SN (Vx.x)
- Scroll down and select (EzzerMac) Fresh Install
- Select Continue
- The build will now download and install
- Select Force Close when the installation completes
- Open Kodi and leave for a couple of minutes so any updates can be completed
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Unlimited connections (On IPVanish)
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- 250 GB SugarSync Online Storage (IPVanish)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 30 day money back guarantee (On IPVanish)
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.