Below is a guide for installing the ONETIME build for Kodi. This is a 3rd party build so please do not post questions relating to this build in the official Kodi forums. You can join the OneNation Telegram group to discuss this and other builds. Follow OneNation on Twitter for updates on their builds.
This build is built around add-ons from the 1Nation group.
How to Install ONETIME Build for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://onenation.info/Portaland select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type Portal then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Portal
- Select plugin.program.onenationportal-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- You will now see a popup regarding settings. You can select any you wish to save and then click continue.
- Now select Build Menu in the next window
- You will now see a list of builds
- Scroll down and select ONETIME (vx.x)
- Now select (OneNation Portal) Fresh Install
- Now select Continue
- The build will now download and install
- Click Force Close when finished and that will force close Kodi
- Open Kodi and leave for a couple of minutes so any updates can be completed
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out