Below will show you how to install and setup downloader on your Android TV/Nvidia Shield
- Turn on your Android TV/Shield
- Open the Play Store
- Click on the Search Icon
- Type Down in the Search Field and then click on the Search Icon in the keyboard
- Select the Downloader Application
- Select Install
- Once it has installed select Open
- Downloader will ask for permission to access files on yor device. You must allow this for it to install applications
- A quick guide will now appear. Click OK
- Now click on Home in the left hand menu
- Downloader is now installed and ready to use.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out