Every Amazon device you own whether it be a Firestick, Dot, Show, Echo always stores EVERY voice command that you say to activate it. It will then also store the conversation you have with Alexa after that.
There is a very simple way to delete this that so thought I would share how you can quickly and easily delete your conversations with Alexa.
- Login to your Amazon account
- In the top right corner hover your mouse pointer over Accounts & Lists and then select Your Content & Devices
- Now select Devices which is located around the top left of the page
- Select one of your devices
- Underneath that device you will now see a link marked Delete Voice Recordings. Select it.
- Now select Delete
- That is the process complete. Just repeat the process for any other devices you have listed.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions from IPVanish which allows you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time..
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- 40,000+ shared IPs, 2,000+ VPN servers in 75+ locations
- Unthrottled speed
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Zero traffic logs
- SOCKS5 web proxy
- Access to censored apps & websites
- Multiple VPN protocols
- Unmetered connections
- 24/7 customer support