Every Amazon device you own whether it be a Firestick, Dot, Show, Echo always stores EVERY voice command that you say to activate it. It will then also store the conversation you have with Alexa after that.
There is a very simple way to delete this that I saw on a video from Doc Squiffy so thought I would share how you can quickly and easily delete your conversations with Alexa.
- Login to your Amazon account
- In the top right corner hover your mouse pointer over Accounts & Lists and then select Your Content & Devices
- Now select Devices which is located around the top left of the page
- Select one of your devices
- Underneath that device you will now see a link marked Delete Voice Recordings. Select it.
- Now select Delete
- That is the process complete. Just repeat the process for any other devices you have listed.