SwitchManager for macOS is a free menubar application that allows you to manage your switches on your Mac. Once installed you are able to conveniently manage all your frequently used Switches from one place.
- Hide Desktop Icons - Hide all desktop items with 1 click
- Hide Dock - Hide your dock
- Dark Mode - Enable dark mode
- Display Hidden Files - Show all hidden files on your Mac
- Screen Saver - Activate screen saver
- Keep Awake - Stop your Mac away from sleeping or activating the screen saver
- Do Not Disturb - Disable notifications on Mac
- Night Shift - Enter night mode
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get huge discounts on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Android APKs anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links above to get an extra discount to try a VPN out