The guide below will show you how to stop iOS from geotagging images you take with the camera on your iPhone or iPad. If you don't want people to be able to track your location through your images.
- Select Settings on your Home Screen
- Select Privacy
- Select Location Services
- Select Camera
- Select Never
- It should now say ALLOW LOCATION ACCESS Never
All geotagging informaton should now be removed from your images
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN.
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee