Many of us are currently staying at home and practising social distancing. This means a lot of us are not getting to see our family and friends as much as we'd like and watching a lot more content on streaming services like Netflix.
This means that Netflix Party - Chrome extension for watching Netflix remotely with friends is a great way to enjoy movie nights with that special someone you can't currently be around. It synchronizes video playback and adds group chat.
- Download and install Netflix Party from the Chrome Web Store
- Go to Netflix's website. Choose any show you would like to watch and start playing the video.
- To create your party, click on the red "NP" icon located next to the address bar. Then click "Start Party" to get the party started, and share the party URL to invite friends.
- To join a party click on the party URL, which will redirect to Netflix's website. Then click on the "NP" button next to the address bar, and you should automatically join the party.
Reach out at email@example.com for support or any questions. We typically respond in a few hours.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get huge discounts on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons and Android APKs anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links above to get an extra discount to try a VPN out