You can often find your screen real estate being overtaken by windows of the same app and this is not the most efficient way of reading/editing documents of any type on your Mac.
With this handy little tip you can set macOS apps including TextMate, Finder, Pages etc. to use tabs rather than a new window which will help reduce clutter on your screen.
- Open System Preferences
- Select Dock
- In the section marked Prefer tabs when opening documents click on the dropdpwn box and select Always. You can also choose In Full Screen Only or Manually. The choice is yours but Always is definitely my preferred style.
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee