This add-on is not supported by the KodiTeam or the XBMC foundation. Please do not post questions on the Kodi forum relating to this add-on. You will not receive help from them and it is unfair to post in their website about something they do not support and your questions relating to this add-on will be deleted.
How to Install SportsDevil on Kodi:
- Download the latest SportsDevil add-on (March 28th) or the Dutch version which is available from here (March 28th)
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate to where you downloaded the zip in the first step and select plugin.video.SportsDevil-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Sportsdevil is now installed and ready to use. As usual you can launch the add-on via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > SportsDevil. Please continue reading for further info.
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee