DNS Jumper is a program from the Sordum website. This application offers a quick and easy way of switching your DNS.
Why would you want to change your DNS and why would you want to use DNS Jumper? Well Sordum have listed a range of reasons which are:
- It can aid in accessing blocked websites
- It can improve security by changing to more secure DNS servers
- It can help keep your children safe by blocking inappropriate websites (e.g. adult material) by selecting a Family Safe DNS server.
- It can speed browsing by moving to a faster DNS server
- Changing DNS servers manually can be done, but DNS Jumper greatly simplifies the process
The application is very easy to use. If you want to change your DNS settings just click on Choose a DNS Server, select a server, then click Apply DNS
MD5 : 44a2470e6d3891c295422344b153ca85
SHA1 : 9e8966130fd59743d97effc7dcf05fb648710339
For more information on using DNS Jumper you can visit the Sordum website where they have many more Windows programs that you may find useful
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out