Shifty for macOS is an app that was designed to expand the capabilities of the built in Night Shift feature in macOS (which is a pretty basic clone of the Flux app).
With Shifty installed and enabled you are able to disable Night Shift for specific apps, websites, and custom time periods. It also provides easy access to a slider to fine tune your color temperature. With Shifty, Night Shift becomes a power user feature.
Shifty is customisable
- Make it easier to toggle Night Shift with Quick Toggle
- Set Dark Mode to follow the Night Shift schedule
- Make Night Shift rules also affect True Tone
- For common Shifty actions, set global keyboard shortcuts
- macOS 10.12.4 or later
- System meets the requirements for Night Shift
- Website Shifting supports Safari, Chrome, Opera, and Vivaldi
- True Tone features require a supported Mac and macOS 10.14 or later
If you love Shifty, consider donating to help me make it better.
If you would like to help translate Shifty into other languages, you can contribute here.