TV2GO is a great little Android app that I can highly recommend installing on your Android device. The guide below will show you how to install it on your Firestick.
I also recommend joining their Discord group so you can discuss the add-on. You can join their discord group using this link
You can also install this on your Android phone by downloading the apk from here
- Open Firestick/FireTV
- Select Settings
- In Settings select My Fire TV (if you are still on an older version it may say Devices)
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- Select Turn On
- Now go back to your Home Screen and select the Search Icon (magnifying glass)
- Now use the keyboard and start typing Downloader. Once you see Downloader underneath select it
- In the next screen select the Downloader icon
- Select Download
- Once downlaoded select Open
- Select OK once the app opens
- You now need to type the URL to get TV2GO and that is bit.ly/tv2gouniv (screenshot shows old url) Once you have typed that in select Go or click the middle round button on your remote
- TV2GO will now download. In the next screen click on install
- You can now click on open and start using TV2GO
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out