Live channels aren't working at the moment but there is an update on the way to fix this. So this is just an installation guide so you can have it ready for when the channels are running again. This update could be available tonight.
You can also install this on your Android phone by downloading the apk from here
TV2GO is a great little Android app that I can highly recommend installing on your Android device. The guide below will show you how to install it on your Firestick.
I also recommend joining their Discord group so you can discuss the add-on. You can join their discord group using this link
- Open Firestick/FireTV
- Select Settings
- In Settings select My Fire TV (if you are still on an older version it may say Devices)
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- Select Turn On
- Now go back to your Home Screen and select the Search Icon (magnifying glass)
- Now use the keyboard and start typing Downloader. Once you see Downloader underneath select it
- In the next screen select the Downloader icon
- Select Download
- Once downlaoded select Open
- Select OK once the app opens
- You now need to type the URL to get TV2GO and that is bit.ly/tv2goapk Once you have typed that in select Go or click the middle round button on your remote
- TV2GO will now download. In the next screen click on install
- You can now click on open and start using TV2GO
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out