Below is a guide for installing the Jolly Roger add-on for Kodi. This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
- Movies, TV Shows, Fluxus TV - Clear Cache, Test Zone, Red Bull TV.
Requires a Debrid account. If you don't already have a Real Debrid account you can get one from here.
Browse the internet anonymously. Get yourself a VPN to stay protected online. Use the link below to find good deals from NordVPN.
How to Install The Jolly Roger add-on for Kodi on Firestick or Android Device:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
https://kodipirates.xyz/repoand select OK
- Click the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source. Type jol then click OK
- Click back on your remote/keyboard
- Select Add-ons
- Select Install from zip file
- If you are doing this on a fresh install you will see a message saying this has been disabled. Just keep following the guide and we'll fix that. If you already have installing from zip files (unknown sources) enabled just skip the next 4 steps
- Click on Settings
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Select Yes
- Press back once your remote/keyboard and select Install from zip file again
- Select jol
- Select repository.kodipirates-x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodi Pirates Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select The Jolly Roger
- Select Install
- Select OK
- Wait for Add-on installed notification. Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. Seo-Michael.co.uk doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. Seo-Michael.co.uk does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.