Below are guides for installing the fantastic Teatv on your Windows PC, your Mac and on your Android devices. For Windows/macOS and mobile phones it is a simple click of the button and then installing. I will also add 2 guides for installing on Android boxes/Android TV using Downloader and FileLinked as I imagine most Android box/Android TV users will have 1 or both of these installed on their device. Don't worry if you don't as I'll put a link on how to install those anyway.
Teatv works with Real Debrid and Trakt. The app is supported by ads.
- Windows: Go to this page and click on download
- macOS: Go to this page and click on download
- Android mobile phone: Go to this page and click on download
How to Install TeaTV on AndroidTV/Firestick using Downloader
- Here's a guide for installing downloader on your Android TV/box and a guide here for installing on Firestick if you don't already have it installed. If you do then move on to the next step
- Open Downloader
- Enter the following url tinyurl.com/ttvlatest and select Go
- TeaTv will now download. Once downloaded scroll down and select Install
- Once installed you can click Open to start using the app. On the first screen it will ask you if you want personalised ads JUST CLICK NO THANKS
- When you first watch something it will ask you to install TPlayer. It's up to you but it is not needed
How to Install TeaTV on Android TV/Firestick using Filelinked
- Here's a guide for installing FileLinked on your Android TV/box and a guide here for installing on Firestick if you don't already have it installed. If you do then move on to the next step
- Open FileLinked
- Enter the following code 22222222 and select Continue
- Now enter the PIN which is 4754 and select Continue
- Select Dismiss
- Scroll down to TeaTV and click on the Download Button
- Once downloaded the Download Button will turn to a Play Button click on it
- Now select Install
- Once installed select Open
- You will be allowed for access to media. Select Allow
- You will now see a notification regarding personalised ads JUST CLICK NO THANKS
- Now select Accept on the disclaimer
- Choose your Subtitle Language and select OK
- TeaTV is ready to use. When you first watch something it will ask you to install TPlayer. It's up to you but it is not needed.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out