Below is a guide for installing the SPK Build for Kodi. This is a 3rd party build so please do not post questions on the official Kodi forums relating to this build. You can follow the builder on Twitter here
How to Install SPK Build for Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://www.ezzer-mac.com/sgwizard/and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type sgwizard then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select gwizard
- Select plugin.program.sgwizard-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
- You will now see a popup regarding settings. You can select any you wish to save and then click continue.
- Now select Build Menu in the next window
- You will now see a list of build names.
- Scroll down and select [18.9] SPK (V x.x)
- Scroll Down adn select Fresh Install or Standard Install (fresh install will wipe your old settings and any add-ons you have installed, but usually ensures the build works better) and then click on one of them
- Select Continue
- The build will now download and install
- Click Force Close when finished and that will force close Kodi
- Open Kodi and leave for a couple of minutes so any updates can be completed
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Unlimited connections (On IPVanish)
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- 250 GB SugarSync Online Storage (IPVanish)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 30 day money back guarantee (On IPVanish)
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.