This is a brand new add-on from the Incursion dev and is well worth installing to try out. I would highly recommend that you only use this with Real Debrid or Premiumize
This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPvanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
How to Install Seren on Kodi Krypton 17 / Leia 18
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://nixgates.github.io/packages and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media Source and type nix then click OK
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select nix
- Select nixgates.repository.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Nixgates Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Seren
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
- Open Seren
- Select Tools
- Select Open Settings Menu
- Select Accounts
- In this section choose whether it is Real Debrid or Premiumize you wish to enable. If you have an account for both then enable both.
- When you click enable another sub-section will open beneath explaining what you need to do to authorise. Just do what is necessary and then click ok
- Once Real Debrid/Premiumize are authorised you are good to go
- In the Accounts section you can also add your Trakt authorisation too - if you have an account.
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get discounts off the yearly packages from IPVanish & and Strong VPN Packages which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out