Below is a guide for installing the Flixoid (Terrarium Clone) app on your Firestick. This installation uses Downloader. If you already have Downloader installed you can skip all the way past the Downloader installation guide and go straight to the URL needed to enter.
Checked with VirusTotal. Results can be viewed here.
- Open Firestick/FireTV
- Select Settings
- In Settings scroll down and select My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- Select Turn On
- Now go back to your Home Screen. Highlight Find and then select Search
- (this is an update on May 15th 2021) In the next step you are asked to type in downloader to search for it. Today it was noticed that it no longer appeared for some when typing. If this is the case for you too then simply click and hold the Voice Search button on your Fire Remote and say "Downloader" and you will see it and can then install it.
- Now use the keyboard and start typing Downloader. Once you see Downloader underneath select it
- In the next screen select the Downloader icon
- Select Download
- Once downloaded select Open
- Select Allow when asked to give Downloader access to files (necessary for it to install APKs)
- Select OK once the app opens
- You will now see the following screen. Select the URL section
bit.ly/flixoidand select Go
- Select Install
- You can now select Open here if you wish to get straight into the app but in this guide we will delete the install file just so you can save space on your device so click Done
- Select Delete
- Select Delete again
- Go back to your Fire Stick home screen & will now be in the YOUR APPS & GAMES section probably located at the very end
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Unlimited connections (On IPVanish)
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- 250 GB SugarSync Online Storage (IPVanish)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 30 day money back guarantee (On IPVanish)
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.