Below is a guide for installing the EzzerMacs Wizard for Kodi. This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums. You can join the EzzerMac Telegram group to discuss this and all the other builds available through their wizard using this link.
This wizard will allow you access to a wide range of community builds
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPVanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
How to Install EzzerMacs Wizard on Kodi Krypton/Leia:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type ezz then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select ezz
- Select repository.ezzermacswizard.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Select Program add-ons
- Select EzzerMac Wizard (not EzzerMacs)
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
- You will now see a popup. Click Dismiss
- You will now see another popup regarding settings. You can select any you wish to save and then click continue.
- Now select Click Here in the next window
- That is the Wizard installed
- You can access all builds in this Wizard by opening your Program add-ons section and then selecting EzzerMac wizard
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out