Below are 2 guides for installing the Exodus Redux add-on for Kodi.
The first guide is for users of Kodi 16 and below but can also be used by people who are running Kodi 17+ but using a modded skin. The second guide is for Kodi 17+ but with the default Estuary skin.
This is a 3rd party add-on so no please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPvanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi Krypton 17 / Leia 18:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
https://i-a-c.github.io/repoand select OK
- Highlight the box underneath that is named enter a name for this media source, type iac then click OK
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select iac
- Select repository.exodusredux-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Exodus Redux Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Exodus Redux
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
- Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
- In your add-ons section locate and open Exodus Redux
- Select Tools
- Select SETTINGS: Providers
- In Choose Module Provider Source change it to Lambda Scrapers
- Now select Open Lambda Scraper Settings if it says you must download the scraper modules select Yes
- Open Lambda Scraper Settings again and select Open Lambda Scraper Settings
- Select Enable All Providers (for current Module Scraper)
- Select OK
- You should now see streams when you search. Exodus Redux is setup and ready to go
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get discounts off the yearly packages from IPVanish & and Strong VPN Packages which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out