Below is a guide for installing the CatMouse APK on your Firestick. You can also install this on any Android device as it just involves opening a web browser and entering the following URL
bit.ly/cmapknew and then installing like any other sideloaded app.
- Open Firestick/FireTV
- Select Settings
- In Settings select My Fire TV (if you are still on an older version it may say Devices)
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- Select Turn On
- Now go back to your Home Screen and select the Search Icon (magnifying glass)
- Now use the keyboard and start typing Downloader. Once you see Downloader underneath select it
- In the next screen select the Downloader icon
- Select Download
- Once downlaoded select Open
- Select OK once the app opens
- Now select Home
- Click in the Address Bar
bit.ly/cmapknewand select Go
- Select Install
- You can now select Open here if you wish to get straight into the app but in this guide we will delete the install file just so you can save spave on your device so click Done
- Select Delete
- Select Delete again
- Now go back to your Home Screen and sroll down to the Your Apps & Games section and click See All which is to the left. In there you will find CatMouse which will probably be right at the very bottom. If you want to move it just long press on it with the middle button of your Fire remote and then you can move it right to the top for easier access
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons and APKs anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out