Below is a guide for installing the popular BeeTV apk on your Firestick / FireTV / Android TV / Box.
The guide below will involve installing Downloader on your device. If you already have Downloader installed you can just enter the following code to install the app
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get Get The Best VPN for Fire TV Stick at IPVanish.com!
This guide is done using a Firestick. If you are using this guide to install on an Android Box / TV then there will be a couple of steps that are not shown below but they are just permission requests for allowing FileLinked to install stuff so just select OK/Yes whenever these appear.
- Open Firestick/FireTV
- Select Find
- Now select Search
- Now use the keyboard and start typing Downloader. Once you see Downloader underneath select it
- In the next screen select the Downloader icon
- Select Download
- Go back to your Fire device's home screen
- Select Settings
- In Settings scroll down and select My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options (if you do not see developer options here click on About then click on the name of your firestick 7 times until you see the message saying you are a developer now go back and select Developer Options)
- Select Install Unknown Apps
- Select Downloader so that OFF turns to ON
- Go back to your Fire device's home screen & select Apps
- Select My Apps
- Select Downloader
- Select Allow when asked to give Downloader access to files (necessary for it to install APKs)
- Select OK once the app opens
- You will now see the following screen. Select the URL section
- Type 720045 and hit Go
- Select Install
- You can select Open now and the app will open but we are going to click Done as we are going to delete the installation file to save space on your device
- Select Delete
- Select Delete again
- You can now exit Downloader by hitting the Home button on your remote
- Bee TV is now installed and ready to use. It can be found from the Home Screen by selecting the App Launcher
- Bee TV is located here
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Unlimited connections (On IPVanish, 10 on Strong VPN)
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- 250 GB SugarSync Online Storage
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 30 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.