Below is a guide for installing the popular BeeTV apk on your Firestick / FireTV / Android TV / Box.
The guide below will involve installing FileLinked on your device. If you already have FileLinked installed you can move straight to the code for installing BeeTV.
This guide is done using a Firestick. If you are using this guide to install on an Android Box / TV then there will be a couple of steps that are not shown below but they are just permission requests for allowing FileLinked to install stuff so just select OK/Yes whenever these appear.
- Open Firestick/FireTV
- Select Settings
- In Settings scroll down and select My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- Select Turn On
- Now go back to your Home Screen. Highlight Find and then select Search
- Now use the keyboard and start typing Downloader. Once you see Downloader underneath select it
- In the next screen select the Downloader icon
- Select Download
- Once downloaded select Open
- Select Allow when asked to give Downloader access to files (necessary for it to install APKs)
- Select OK once the app opens
- You will now see the following screen. Select the URL section
- Type get.filelinked.com and select Go
- FileLinked will now download. Once downloaded select Install
- Once installed select Done
- Select Delete
- Select Delete again
- Go back to your Home Screen and select the App Launcher
- Select FileLinked
- Enter the following
51829986code and then select Continue
- Hit Dismiss whenever any popups appear
- Select Search Files
- Type bee and select Next
- Select Bee TV
- Select Bee TV again
- Select Install
- Select Done
- Bee TV is now installed and ready to use. It can be found from the Home Screen by selecting the App Launcher
- Bee TV is located here
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Unlimited connections (On IPVanish, 10 on Strong VPN)
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- 250 GB SugarSync Online Storage
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 30 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.