Below is a guide for installing the AnimeDLR apk on your Firestick / FireTV / Android TV / Box.
The guide below will involve installing FileLinked on your device. If you already have FileLinked installed you can move straight to the code for installing.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPVanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
This guide is done using a Firestick. If you are using this guide to install on an Android Box / TV then there will be a couple of steps that are not shown below but they are just permission requests for allowing FileLinked to install stuff so just select OK/Yes whenever these appear.
- Install FileLinked on your Firestick / Fire TV using this guide or use this guide if installing on an Android TV / Box.
- Once installed open FileLinked and enter the following code
76705196then select Continue
- If asked for a PIN enter
3223and select Continue
- Select Dismiss on the next screen (you may see another popup later - just click Dismiss again)
- Now click on Search Files
- Type anime and click Next
- Scroll down and select AnimeDLR
- Once it has downloaded click on AnimeDLR again
- Select Install
- Once installed select Open
- You may now be asked to allow access to your media. I always click on Deny. If it is ever needed in future it can always be changed in settings
- You will now see a list of Anime sources. Click on one of them
- You will now see a list of content that is available from that channel. Just browse and watch anything you want
- If you want to try a different source just click on the hamburger menu (top right)
- You can now change sources. You will also find links for latest episodes, popular, recently updated, genres and more
This guide uses the FileLinked store from a YouTuber. I recommend following this link to his YouTube channel and giving him a follow.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out