In iOS 12 Apple have added a new password feature that will allow you to autofill passwords using your LastPass account. It also works for others like 1Password. The process is all the same but as I use LastPass that is the reason I am using it in this guide.
- Open your Password app (LastPass, 1Password etc.) and ensure that you are logged in
- From the home screen of your iPhone/iPad select Settings
- Scroll down and select Passwords & Accounts
- Now select Autofill Passwords
- Now select your password manager from the list
- If you have logged in then a little tick will appear next to the password manager you have selected. If you haven't logged in then the apps login screen will appear so you can login
- With this setup you will now receive a popup whenever you visit an app/website that needs your login details. If they are saved in your password manager then 1 click will complete the login for you
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out