If you are having trouble installing The Crew it may be down to you having Indigo installed and the owners of this are deleting the Crew repo. So follow the guide below to uninstall Indigo.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPVanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
THIS GUIDE IS DONE USING THE DEFAULT KODI SKIN. IF YOU HAVE A BUILD THEN YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO IT SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT BUT SHOULD BE ABLE TO WORK IT OUT FROM THE METHOD BELOW.
How to Uninstall Indigo on Kodi Krypton/Leia:
- Open Kodi
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Program add-ons from the left hand menu
- Highlight (DO NOT SELECT) Indigo
- Open the Context Menu. This can be done by long pressing the enter button on your Android remote or pressing C on your Keyboard
- Select Information
- Select Uninstall
- Select Yes
- Select Yes again
- That is Indigo now uninstalled
- If you are asked to uninstall other items before Indigo can be uninstalled then just uninstall those add-ons the same was as shown above
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large discounts on any package from IPVanish & further discounts any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out