There will be many times that you download an application and eventually it will not be getting updated so no longer works. Also the app may become redundant and not work again. So the best thing to do is to remove those applications. You may also need to clear up some space on your Firestick so the best thing to do is remove stuff you don't need.
You can easily remove applications you have installed by doing the following
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPVanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
- Open Firestick
- Scroll to Settings on the Home Screen
- Push down on your remote, scroll over and select Applications
- Select Manage Installed Applications
- Select Show All Applications
- Ensure All Applications is ticked. If not select it
- Go back one screen
- Now scroll down to an app you want to remove and select it
- Select Uninstall
- You will now be asked if you are sure? Select Uninstall
- The app will now uninstall. Now just select any other apps you want to remove
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out