Recently some add-ons have started using the new ResolveURL instead of the URLResolver: They both do the same thing. But if you are using add-ons that use this then this is how you will need to set it up.
If you don't already have a Real Debrid account you can get one from here.
How to configure ResolveURL KODI:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select System settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the left hand menu to where it says Basic
- Click on it until it says Expert
- Now scroll back up the left hand menu and select Add-ons
- Now in the right hand side select Manage Dependencies
- Scroll down and select ResolveURL
- Select Configure
- Select Universal Resolvers from the left hand menu
- Move over to the right hand side, scroll down until you see the Real-Debrid section (there are lots of other debrid services in there too so make sure you are in the right one)
- Select Priority
- Set to 90 and select Done
- Select OK (we need to do this so the priority saves before authorising RD)
- Select Configure again
- Select Universal Resolvers in the left hand menu and then in the right hand side scroll down to the Read Debrid section where we just set the priority to 1 and select (Re)Authorize My Account
- You will now get a popup asking you to go to the Real Debrid website and there will be a code in this popup
- Open a web browser on your device (or your phone/computer or anything) and go to
https://real-debrid.com/device(you must be logged into Real Debrid for this to work) and enter the code from the popup and select Continue
- You should now see a popup telling you that your account is authorised
- Real Debrid is now setup
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out