Below is a guide for installing the YouTube Music add-on for Kodi. This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums.
This add-on streams music videos from the YouTube website. It has some playlists but you can also use the search function to find any music videos you want to watch.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPvanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
How to Install YouTube Music on Kodi Krypton 17 / Leia 18:
- Download the KodiNerds repo from here and save to a location you can easily access from your Kodi device
- Open Kodi
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- You must now navigate to the location where you have saved the KodiNerds repo that you downloaded in the first step and select the repository.kodinerds-x.x.x.zip file
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select kodinerds.net Add-ons
- Select Music add-ons
- Select Youtube Music
- Select Install
- If using Kodi Leia 18 you will see a list of dependencies that will also be installed. Select OK
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out