Below is a guide for installing the popular Oreo TV APK on your Firestick / FireTV / Android TV / Box. APK checked with VirusTotal.
For Android box/TV users you can simply open a web browser and enter the following URL
bit.ly/oreoapk1 then follow install instructions.
If you already have Downloader installed just open it and enter
bit.ly/oreoapk1 then follow the install instructions
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPVanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
- Open Firestick/FireTV
- Select Settings
- In Settings select My Fire TV (if you are still on an older version it may say Devices)
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- Select Turn On
- Now go back to your Home Screen and select the Search Icon (magnifying glass)
- Now use the keyboard and start typing Downloader. Once you see Downloader underneath select it
- In the next screen select the Downloader icon
- Select Download
- Once downloaded select Open
- Select OK once the app opens
- Now select Home
- Click in the Address Bar
bit.ly/oreoapk1and select Go
- Select Install
- You can now select Open here if you wish to get straight into the app but in this guide we will delete the install file just so you can save space on your device so click Done
- Select Delete
- Select Delete again
- Now go back to your Home Screen and scroll down to the Your Apps & Games section and click See All which is to the left.
- In there you will find CyberFlix which will probably be right at the very bottom.
- If you want to move it just long press on it with the middle button of your Fire remote and then you can move it right to the top for easier access
- You do get ads in this occasionally. Just click back on your remote to back out of the ad
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 20% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons and APKs anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out