Below is a guide for installing the Media Lounge APK on your Firestick or Fire TV device. Media Lounge has been created and is continuously maintained by Inside 4ndroid (follow him on Twitter for updates). This is a replacement for Live Lounge and Exousia.
If you already have Downloader installed just add bit.ly/loungedl and install it
- Open Firestick/FireTV
- Select Settings
- In Settings select My Fire TV (if you are still on an older version it may say Devices)
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- Select Turn On
- Now go back to your Home Screen and select the Search Icon (magnifying glass)
- Now use the keyboard and start typing Downloader. Once you see Downloader underneath select it
- In the next screen select the Downloader icon
- Select Download
- Once downlaoded select Open
- Select OK once the app opens
- You now need to type the URL to get Media Lounge and that is bit.ly/loungedl. Once you have typed that click the middle button on your FireTV remote or select Go
- Media Lounge will now download. The next screen will ask you if you want to install- Select Install
- Media Lounge will now install. Select Open and you can start using Media Lounge
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Unlimited connections (On IPVanish)
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- 250 GB SugarSync Online Storage (IPVanish)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 30 day money back guarantee (On IPVanish)
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.