Here is a guide for installing Fusion for Kodi. With Fusion installed you will have access to a wide range of repos from which you can install all the add-ons you need.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type .fusion
- Select OK
Fusion is now on your Kodi device. To access it you simply need to do the following.
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select .fusion
- Select xbmc-repos
You will now have a choice of English, International or XXX-Adult repositories.
Check out my other Kodi posts. You'll find plenty to improve your Kodi experience
Interested in getting a VPN to help protect your privacy online? Try IP Vanish. This will also stop sources from being blocked in Kodi. Clients available for OS X, iOS, Android & Windows. They offer a 7 day money back guarantee too. OpenVPN available.