Below is a guide for installing the popular CinemaHD apk on your Firestick / FireTV / Android TV / Box.
The guide below will involve installing FileLinked on your device. If you already have FileLinked installed you can move straight to the code for installing CinemaHD.
This guide is done using a Firestick. If you are using this guide to install on an Android Box / TV then there will be a couple of steps that are not shown below but they are just permission requests for allowing FileLinked to install stuff so just select OK/Yes whenever these appear.
- Install FileLinked on your Firestick / Fire TV using this guide or use this guide if installing on an Android TV / Box.
- Once installed open FileLinked and enter the following code
56001333then select Continue
- Select Dismiss on the next screen
- Now scroll down to Cinema HD vx.x.x and click on it. If another popup appears click Dismiss again.
- Once downloaded the Download Button will change to a Play Button. Click again to start the installation
- Scroll down and select Install
- CinemaHD will now start to install. That is the process now complete. You can find it in the apps section of you Firestick / TV or Android device. Click on Open if you want to start using straight away
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out