Below will show you how you can quickly clear data in Kodi on your Fire Stick
If you have a 2nd gen+ Fire Stick and a VPN account you can install a VPN client on your Firestick using this guide
- Turn on Fire Stick
- Select Settings
- Select Applications
- Select Manage Installed Applications
- Select Kodi
- Select Clear Data
- Select Clear Data again
That is the process complete. When you start Kodi again it will be as if it has just been installed and you won't have any add-ons installed.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Unlimited connections (On IPVanish)
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- 250 GB SugarSync Online Storage (IPVanish)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 30 day money back guarantee (On IPVanish)
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.